Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Site Under Development

I guess it’s time for an explanation. For a while, I wanted more from the website. More images, more media, more content. Unfortunately, I’ve been neglecting the site a bit anyway from gaining something of a social life, and several changes to work that I have yet to document.

Either way, despite the ease of the blogger account, it would not give me the extra bits and pieces that I wanted for the site. So I have begun development on a new site, to make the screaming wall what it really should be.

The new site, with some new content should be up soon. I can’t nail a date at this point, but I’ll make a post here when it goes live. So either check back here or keep pressing F5 at thescreamingwall.com until the page changes.

Thanks

Jack

No comments: